Monday, August 6, 2007

Catching Up (Again)

A long couple of weeks. All sorts of crap flying around. No workouts -- the heel isn't completely well just yet. Two weeks of 12-hour stints at the day job haven't exactly improved my mood, but I'm catching up on a few projects. I suppose that's good.

On the plus side, the garden is doing great. I've got six tomatoes, a few green beans, the onions are in good shape, and I'm thinking a bumper crop of potatoes. The chickens are OK, although the ducks and turkeys aren't laying these days. I see a major coop expansion in my future.

Hoping to take John out soon for new boots. Got a CSA pickup tomorrow during lunch. Ton of day job stuff to do.

Oh, and I need to get back on this pesky workout thing.

No comments:

_uacct = "UA-1459002-1"; urchinTracker();