Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Check Out the Big Brain on Al!

No wonder my son loves Einstein. Smart and wise. A few of his best quotes:

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

As far as I'm concerned, I prefer silent vice to ostentatious virtue.

Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.

God may be subtle, but he isn't plain mean.

I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.

Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions.

It has become appallingly obvious that our technology has exceeded our humanity.

It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.

It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.

My religion consists of a humble admiration of the illimitable superior spirit who reveals himself in the slight details we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

The important thing is not to stop questioning.

The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination.

Back on the day job treadmill. Not much else to report.

No comments:

_uacct = "UA-1459002-1"; urchinTracker();