Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Chickens Are Funny

We've been trying the light experiment for a week now; still no eggs. I turn on the coop light around 7p and off at 10p. Maybe another week.

The roosters certainly are crowing. My black one has the best crow; the rest are amusing. Most can start a good crow, but their voices break mid-crow. Think rooster puberty.

This offends me:

Lower right hand corner: All the news that's fit to blog?


Oh, please.

On the bright side, had one of those horrible parental things happen last night. Will came into the kitchen and gave me a list of questions to answer. The title of the paper?

How Well Do You Know Your Child?

Favorite TV show? Favorite actor or actress? Least favorite food? Thing that makes you angriest?

The last one was easy: Big Sister.

So I took the little quiz and scored about 12 of 15, which ain't too bad. Of course, he had to fill out the same questions about me, but wound up scoring 12 of 15, too. So we were both pleased.

And relieved.

Busy day today. Lots to do.


No comments:

_uacct = "UA-1459002-1"; urchinTracker();