Monday, November 26, 2007

Wet.

Rain, sleet, snow. It's the triathlon of late fall in New England. Forecast calls for rain or snow until Friday. I'll be looking forward to it.


Worked, worked, worked on the day job today. Kept waiting for a bit of a break in the mist. Told myself if I didn't just break down and get a little wet doing chores, I'd wind up getting very wet doing chores. Which is about what happened. The mist became a downpour just as we started running out of daylight (around 4p these days). I got 15 eggs, but I was not happy.


Hoping I'll be happier tomorrow after a radiologist looks at my shoulder and decides I'm just a wussy. Going back and forth between tendon problems and bone spur problems. Woke up this morning and couldn't elevate my arm much more than 45 degrees.


And as long as I'm in a grumpy mood, here's a spot-on NY Times illustration from a story on flying cattle class:










No comments:

_uacct = "UA-1459002-1"; urchinTracker();