Monday, January 7, 2008

Take to the Streets and Arm Yourselves!

So the small Aruacanas have started laying, apparently. Had one very small green egg Sunday afternoon. About time -- my green egg-to-brown egg ratio was about 1:3, which ain't all that great. I'll hope all the small hens got the memo: Time to start laying.

It's thawing out like a banshee here. I woke up this morning and thought it was raining very hard. Nope, just snow melting off the roof. The south-facing side of the roof is almost bare, and the north side has lost about a foot. The plow guy didn't show up -- shocker, that -- but in another couple of days, I don't think it'll matter.

Didn't get home from the airport until 130a last night, but still had an extremely productive time of it on the day job front. I'm rather pleased with myself. I'll be semi-golden if I can just finish the bulk of it before surgery.

Anyway, prepare for major social unrest.

No comments:

_uacct = "UA-1459002-1"; urchinTracker();