Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Hey! Where'd Today Go?

So I got after things last night. Cooked steak and potatoes for the kids, and a recipe from Cooking Light (Stovetop Macaroni and Cheese with Sausage). Washed dishes and more dishes. Did laundry. Folded clothes. Even got to bed more or less on time.

Did my usual Wednesday morning work: A 10-K run, followed by 13.3 miles on the bike. The 10-K went pretty fast, all things considered -- average pace was about 8:35/mile. All in all, I was pretty pleased with myself.

Got home, did some administrivia until about 1p, then drove to the Fed Ex service center (about 30 miles from the house) to pick up a check. Had to get it to my bank rather quickly, so I turned around with only three stops -- one to get a video game for Will, one to grab a coffee, and one to check and see if my glasses were ready yet. Made it to the bank about 15 minutes before closing. Whew.

Spent a couple of hours trying to download, since the gym has acquired a wireless connection. Haven't decided if it's worthless or not, though. It might be quicker just to get the feds to burn me a CD, since their web sites tend to be pretty FUBAR.

I'll have another busy day tomorrow -- back to the service center, back to the bank, more downloads, possibly a Home Depot run to pick up things to finish the coop, hopefully a run to the eye doctor's to pick up my glasses, and other crap.

Oh, and a run. Maybe a bike ride if I feel lucky.

No comments:

_uacct = "UA-1459002-1"; urchinTracker();