Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I'm Back. Sort Of.

Whew. Busy weekend.

Have a new car. Well, a not-so-new car. A 2000 Subaru Outback. I think you have to have one to live here.

Been doing a lot of biking. I mean, a lot. Like 15-20 miles per day. Swam half a mile on Sunday. Haven't been doing enough running. Went to the farm today to pick up my share, so I'll be snacking on major amounts of lettuce (arugala, spinach, kale and green lettuce) through the week.

About 10 of my chicks got out today. They escaped through a poorly patched part of the coop. I think we got 'em all.

Also went to Manchester en route to Bennington to get my car registered and driver's license renewed. Ugh. But I made a quick swing by Orvis and got some waders, tippets and about a dozen fairly nifty flies. Hope I can get out this weekend.

Been raining lately. A lot. But not all day. Just enough to keep me from having to water the garden. Which is good.

School ends this week. Boys are very happy.

Must deal with car insurance now. Going with Geico. Anyone who can come up with the caveman commercials deserves a little bit of my money.

I'll run tomorrow. Might swim, too.

No comments:

_uacct = "UA-1459002-1"; urchinTracker();