Sunday, June 24, 2007

Tight Hamstring

Not too much going on today. Went outside and did a little knitting, then went to the gym and swam for a half-hour. Didn't cover any great distance; mostly worked on my roll-over and freestyle. I swim about three times faster doing freestyle than my normal side-crawl, but I haven't practiced enough. Two weeks before the sprint tri, so the swimming practices are gonna have to change.

For some reason, I'm re-reading two really depressing books: Random Family, by Adrian Nicole LeBlanc, and The Looming Tower, by Lawrence Wright. Both just piss me off royally.

I think John and I are going to hike the Long Trail in mid-July. We need to go over the menu and figure out what we're going to eat for a couple of weeks. I'm not too picky -- granola and PowerBars, plus a few dehydrated meals ought to work fine for me. So far, John is pretty set on cereal. Sigh.

And still feeling the glow (and the tight hamstring) from yesterday. And I swear, I'm not as fat as this photo makes me look:

No comments:

_uacct = "UA-1459002-1"; urchinTracker();