Sunday, March 25, 2007

Snow in the Spruces

Nice morning.

It snowed three or four inches overnight, so there was a bunch of snow clumped in the spruces. Didn't last long -- it got up to 50 or so. Went running around 4p. Did 8.5 miles in an hour, 15 minutes.

For those of us keeping score (i.e., me), that would be less than 9 minutes per mile.

I was feeling a bit stiff, so I went to the gym and swam 0.25 miles. Did another five freestyle laps. I'll feel better when I get more extension from my torso.

Got ready to leave the gym, and some little shit had swiped my car key from my unlocked locker. So I had to hoof it down to the bank -- two miles -- and call the taxi service. Had a good chat with the driver, got the spare key from the house, and picked up the car.

All told, about 1,300 calories worth of exercise. Not a bad day, all things considered.

No comments:

_uacct = "UA-1459002-1"; urchinTracker();